A group of wildcat planetary prospectors plant their flag on a distant new world, rich in land, resources . . . and the greatest archaeological discovery in history, an ancient complex of impossible proportions carved deep within the living rock, a mind-numbing labyrinth of passages, ramps, bridges, and galleries that seems to extend limitlessly. But as the exploration of the leviathan dead city proceeds deeper and deeper, the members of the team slowly begin to lose their grip on reality, and m
Find More Aliens Products
Dark Void delivers a ground breaking combination of fast paced vertical combat mixed with mid-air and on-foot action. Something is consuming our universe, a vast and ancient force almost beyond our comprehension. Millions of years ago, the minions of that power found their way to the 3rd planet of an unremarkable yellow star. Ours. The race they created came to call their masters “The Watchers.” For millennia we knew them as gods and served their dark purposes, but a few humans developed extraor
List Price: $ 26.89
Price: $ 26.89
Some recent alians auctions on eBay:
- Huge bosses that require fast reflexes and aerial barnstorming maneuvers to defeat.
- Unique Sci-Fi action/adventure combines aerial and on-foot combat for a totally unique third-person shooter experience.
- Game hero, Will?s jetpack delivers total freedom of movement allowing players to race against UFOs in high-speed chases and rain death from above onto unsuspecting otherworldly foes.
- Gravity-defying vertical combat/cover system allows for seamless transition between jetpack flight, ship-to-ship dog fighting and 3rd-person shoot-?em-up action ? not broken up into different areas.
- Unique grip system that allows the players to scale walls by jumping from surface to surface and hijack UFO?s while in mid-air.
Dark Void is a new sci-fi action-adventure game that combines an adrenaline-fuelled blend of aerial and on-foot combat set in a parallel universe called “The Void”. Players will take on the role of Will; a pilot dropped into incredible circumstances while on a routine air cargo flight crashes in the Bermuda triangle leading him to be trapped in the Void. This unlikely hero soon finds himself swept into a desperate struggle for survival at the head of a group called The Survivors. Trapped in the
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 2.00
New and hot- Sightings glow-in-the-dark bands (includes a special band for our New Jersey fans!) The Sightings pack contains six custom-designed mythical (or real?) creatures available only from Stretchy Shapes: Big Foot, Ghost, Alien, Mothman, Jersey Devil, and Loch Ness Monster. An all-kid test group helped us develop these mysterious and unusual designs, so we know you’re going to be anxious for them. Our bigger bands are stronger than the competitor’s and are nice and comfy on the wrist. The
List Price: $ 1.90
Price: $ 1.90
Scott Stewart interview: Dark Skies, aliens, and suburban anxieties
The film plays a lot like a haunted house movie – that idea of there being something in your house that's messing with you – so why did you make the monsters aliens, rather than ghosts, or any other kind of boogeyman? Well, if you look at research that …
Read more on Den Of Geek
Obama's "Alien" Secret Service Agent
There has been a long tradition of belief in conspiracy circles of the presence of aliens here in Earth, and those aliens being complicit in World, and specifically American politics. A recent video has surfaced on You Tube of a supposed “Reptilian …
Read more on Ghost Theory (blog)
Using secret documents and analyzing thousands of NASA photographs of the Apollo 11 mission, the researchers delve, in great detail, into every aspect of this beguiling theory to answer the questions that won’t go away: * Was Neil Armstrong really the first man on the moon?
* Was a second craft going to the moon at the same time as Apollo 11?
* Is lethal radiation prevalent throughout deep space?
* What is wrong with the official account of the Apollo 13 accident?
List Price: $ 32.00
Price: $ 21.41
alians eBay auctions you should keep an eye on: